Gilded Lily, owned by Holly Feneht, is the first clinic dedicated to paramedical body art in Santa Clarita.
She has the privilege of working with numerous local hospitals, like Henry Mayo newhall memorial hospital, and prestigious surgeons local and afar. Holly comes highly recommended by her clients because of her soft touch, her compassion, patience, and encouragement that shines through her work. The Gilded Lily creates 3-D Tattooing of the nipple & areola including scar cover ups.
Paramedical Body Art
Many of us have had friends & family diagnosed with cancer. It proves to be our greatest challenge that influences how we move forward in life. Holly’s personal connection fuels her dedication to creating a comfortable and positive experience and to leave you with a permanent reminder of conquest and beauty. Cheers to our yesterday, today, and tomorrow!
The Gilded Lily does figurative nipple & areola 3-D tattooing including scar cover ups. There are more and more survivors and new options available to celebrating a new beginning. Paramedical Artistry serves as the last healing stop to recovery for breast cancer survivors.
How it Works
- Call or email to set up consultation appointment.
- Come to the consultation with as many questions as you like.
- Determine if tissue is fully healed.
- Discuss details of work, set appointment, and leave deposit.
On Appointment Day
- Have a good meal
- Get plenty of rest
- Plan for 1 -1.5 hours
- Bring a friend or headphones for music
- No tanning before the appointment
- No alcohol or aspirin or blood thinning medication
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
In The News